top_banner
mission

Chronological History of
Holy Trinity-Bethlehem Presbyterian Church, USA

htbpc

The present-day Holy Trinity-Bethlehem Presbyterian Church, USA is a compilation of four (4) basic church strands and their subsequent mergers. For that reason, the History is explained in the following diagram, which shows the four basic “strands” of the “chord” now called Holy Trinity-Bethlehem Presbyterian Church, USA. The four “strands” of this “chord” of faith are: McDowell, Tioga, Bethlehem and Holy Trinity-Presbyterian Church(s) or their predecessors. (2009 will mark the 100th year of Holy Trinity, the 150t year of Tioga, 136th of Bethlehem, and 167th of McDowell Presbyterian Church, all of which comprise Holy Trinity-Bethlehem Presbyterian Church today)

McDowell
 
Tioga
Bethlehem
Holy Trinity
1832
Fairmount
(167 in 2009)

(150 in 2009)

(136 in 2009)

(100 in 2009)
1846
Spring Garden
1859
Kenderton
1870
Columbia Ave.
1873 - Broad & Diamond
1874
Kenderton changed to Tioga
1877 - name changed to Bethlehem
1882
Columbia Avenue-Fairmount
1892
McDowell Memorial
1909 - Holy Trinity
1937
McDowell Community Memorial
1955 - Merged with Holy Trinity to create Holy Trinity-Bethlehem
1959
MCM merged into Tioga
MCM merged into Tioga
1993 - Tioga merged with HTB
© Copyright 2009 - 2017 • Holy Trinity-Bethlehem Presbyterian Church
Power by Chelten Computer Communications